Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 20- Summer is on it's way!

Shane and I spontaneously decided to go camping down in Moab with some friends for Memorial Day weekend. I can't believe I've never been there before! It was so beautiful! I loved the scenery, the hiking, the quality time with my family, and laughing with friends...

On our way! Thirty minutes in and realize that Taylor didn't get in the car with any shoes!



Yes, we look like we belong to Big Bird's family. 

I love this picture of Shane. He didn't get why I had him point his finger. 


Shane and Taylor were great climbers!

Taylor's first s'more!

Getting ready for a swim to cool down... 

I have about 5 days left of school. I'm two days in to my second Beach Body Challenge and am loving it! The accountability and the workouts are going to help me smash my goals! I have big plans for the summer:

  • Continuing to read the Old Testament. 
  • Put Taylor in a "mommy and me" swimming class. 
  • Camping! Lots of camping...
  • Get reunited with my cousins for my grandparents' anniversary party. 
  • Take care of my first garden and make some homemade salsa with what I grow. 
  • Succeed with second Beach Body Challenge. 
  • Go to the temple regularly. 
  • Take Taylor to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. 
  • Run a 5K. 
  • Go mountain biking with Shane. 
  • Get my hearing checked... (I can't hear what people say unless they practically yell)
  • Take my family on picnics to the near by parks/lake. 
  • Try new recipes!



No comments:

Post a Comment