Saturday, September 6, 2014

Busy Mom- A Satisfying Saturday

Last night I totally went to bed at 8:30 and Shane made fun of me for it! Oh it felt so good though I don't care. I woke up early today and got my workout in- weights and cardio! 2 for 1 special!!! I checked in with my awesome challengers, showered, and started to make a grocery list.

Taylor and I cleaned after her breakfast while my awesome hubby cleaned all of the windows! It wasn't even 10 am and look at us go!

After drinking the healthiest thing of the day, Shakeology, I decided Taylor and I needed to  do a project. We were going to use up some of our saved toilet paper rolls to make pretend binoculars. I never throw them away. I just keep them in our art container until we use them for some type of craft like today. Taylor got a hold of the scissors while I wasn't looking and cut a hole in her shirt. Other than that and the fact that our binoculars turned out lopsided, we had fun!



I kept my grocery list under budget AND managed to get some additional fall decor for the house. Go me! This week's meal plan:

Tonight- chicken and veggie tin foil dinners
Sunday- steak/broth fondue
Monday- BBQ chicken & healthy coleslaw
Tuesday- panko chicken salad
Wednesday- Chicken Noodle Soup
Thursday- Tilapia, cooked veggies, rice

While Taylor napped, I started planning her birthday party! Yes, I'm crazy because it's not until December. I put up the rest of our fall decor right before it started raining! I may be the only house on my street ready for fall, but I don't care. "The cold never bothered me anyway"...




Now, how to spend our evening? A long walk, snuggles while we watch a movie, a museum maybe? It's always so nice to work first and then have the rest of the Saturday to play! Shout out to Melony Warner for the great tin-foil dinner recipe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment